Anti-Bribery & Corruption statement
Anti-Bribery & Corruption statement & Anti-Trust Charter
(This statement is in English due to the nature of our international stakeholders).
Code of Conduct
1. Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
2. Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
3. Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
4. Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
5. Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor
6. Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
7. Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
8. Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
9. Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
This conduct is part of our CSR Policy (PDF).
Via this link, please find our Anti-Trust Charter.
Jordan van Loon