The dissatisfaction of an accompanying partner is commonly identified as the cause of failed or early terminated assignments. In light of this, the support given to the relocating partner can make a real difference between a successful or failed assignment.
We have a range of services designed to support the partner through the initial relocation and the on-going assignment period. Depending on the requirements of the individual these services can be focused on employment, education opportunities, voluntary work, expat groups and associations, or simply help with finding their way around the new location.
What is Included:
- Detailed needs analysis
- Introductions to social and expatriate groups
- Accompaniment to local points of interest (supermarket etc.)
- Volunteer network introductions
- CV review and preparation
- Job market and skills review
- Assistance with applications
- Interview preparation
- Increases the chances of a successful assignment
- Employee free to focus on new assignment