The process of securing work permits and visas for assignees can be complicated and time consuming; however, this process is vital in ensuring your relocation program is compliant with visa and immigration law.
We provide support and advice in obtaining work permits and visas on a global basis. One of our Relocation Managers will coordinate and manage the process with the relevant authorities on behalf of the assignee. The aim of this service is to ensure that not only the employee but also the relocating dependants have the relevant paperwork in place and that all visas are compliant with local requirements.
What is included:
- Monitor Visa expirations and inform HR 3 months prior to expiration
- Assist with visa renewal
- Assist with any HSM transfer or renewal activities
- Applications handled by experienced visa and immigration specialists
- Reduces risk of unnecessary relocation expenditure
- Ensures compliance to local immigration laws