KHZ International Movers BV supports employees of companies and other organizations who move to the Netherlands. In doing so, it processes personal data. KHZ International Movers BV processes personal data with due care and in accordance with the law. We would like to provide the following information about this.
1. Data Controller
The data controller who is responsible for the processing of personal data is KHZ International Movers BV, A. van Leeuwenhoekweg 50, 2408 AN Alphen aan den Rijn, registered in the trade register with number 28034692.
2. What personal data; source
KHZ International Movers BV processes the following personal data:
• Name, address, place of residence, e-mail, telephone;
• Gender, nationality, place and date of birth, marital status, family members;
• Other information that is necessary in view of the services to be provided by us, such as the employer, commencement of employment, date of relocation, accommodation requirements, information about pets, statement of employer, salary, bank account number.
If the services includes (supporting) the making of applications for a work or residence permit, social security number, application of the 30% ruling, making an appointment with the public health service for doing a TB check, or opening a bank account, also the V-number and / or the BSN number might be processed. These numbers are only processed to the extent required by law for the relevant request or application and/ or for as far as we act as data processor on behalf of your employer.
We generally obtain your personal data from yourself or via your employer.
3. The purpose and legal basis of the data processing applicable to Relocation Services of Move Management
KHZ International Movers BV processes personal data for the following purposes:
• Home search and entering into lease agreements;
• Support with moving;
• Support regarding import and export requirements;
• Finding schools for children;
• Arranging services and facilities such as cleaners and handyman services
• Arranging temporary facilities such as temporary housing facilities, transport, rental car;
• Arranging services and facilities such as utilities, internet, cleaning services, general practitioner, dentist;
• (Assisting in) making applications for a work or residence permit, a social security number or for applying the 30% ruling;
• Making an appointment with the GGD for making a compulsory TB check;
• (Assisting in) opening of a bank account;
• The handling of complaints and disputes;
• Providing information to expats and employers and promotion of our services;
• Archiving purposes;
• Compliance with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for the performance or the entering into of a contract between KHZ International Movers BV and you, for the compliance with legal obligations and for the representation of legitimate interests of KHZ International Movers BV and the users of our services. These legitimate interests include the ability for us to offer our services and the ability for expats and their employers to use them.
In specific cases, for example if we need to process health data, we ask for your permission. We also request your permission for sending commercial e-mail and the placement of cookies and web beacons. This permission can be withdrawn at any time.
4. Recipients of personal data
In principle, we only share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of our services. In that context, for example, data can be shared with:
- Real estate agents, landlords;
- Moving and transport companies, car rental companies;
- Relevant government agencies, such as IND, GGD, customs;
- New general practitioner, dentist, utility companies;
- Your employer;
- Other third parties, if KHZ International Movers BV is obliged to do so on the basis of a legal obligation or court order.
5. Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Union, unless this is necessary for the performance of our services, for example because we support you in moving to or from the country in question. In such cases – insofar as the country concerned does not have an adequate level of protection as referred to in Article 45 of GDPR – the transfer will take place on the basis of appropriate safeguards as referred to in Article 46 of GDPR, or in accordance with one of the conditions referred to in Article 49 of GDPR, if for example the transfer is necessary for an agreement between you and KHZ International Movers BV , or for the performance of an agreement concluded in your interest between KHZ International Movers BV and a third party, for example your employer, or because you have agreed to the transfer.
6. Retention of personal data
We do not store your data for longer than necessary for the purposes mentioned under 3. Any data will be deleted no later than 7 years after the end of our assignment, unless the data must be retained for a longer period in connection with a legal obligation.
KHZ International Movers BV makes use of necessary (functional) and statistics cookies for her website:
By means of a cookie banner on the website we refer to the privacy statement.
8. Your rights
You have the right to request KHZ International Movers BV access your personal data. If the information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to request rectification. You also have the right to object to the processing and to request KHZ International Movers BV to delete the data.
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the permission at any time. Withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent before it is withdrawn.
If you wish to make use of your aforementioned rights, please contact KHZ International Movers BV by letter or e-mail using the contact details provided below. KHZ International Movers BV makes a decision on your request within four weeks.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority is the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
For questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, and to use your above mentioned rights, please contact KHZ International Movers BV via:
Mailing address: t.a.v. Privacy functionaris, A. van Leeuwenhoekweg 50, Postbus 354, 2400 AJ Alphen a/d Rijn